All used products we sell are sold, “AS-IS”, with no warranties expressed nor implied and cannot be returned or exchanged. Customers must notify us within 24 hours of receiving their defective product in order to start a return process (receiving of product will be based on your tracking number and the time and day that shows your package was delivered to you). Online purchases must go through our RMA process which is listed below.
Some products will have minor flaws and is expected during manufacturing. Small nicks or polishing scratches are common on many of the products other companies sell as well as the ones we sell. The only time we can accept a return or exchange an item is if it is defective (meaning non-functioning) or damaged from shipping (meaning parts bent or crushed due to handling upon delivery).
Replacement item(s) will be sent or delivered back to the customer once the item(s) have been returned to us and inspected, however, they must be for the same item and the same finish if available. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
Please follow the instructions carefully:
- Email us your name, order number that is associated with the product you wish to return, item you wish to RMA and issues you are experiencing with your product at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include pictures and be as detailed as possible.
- We will respond to you within 24 hours letting you know if your RMA has been approved or declined.
- If your request has been approved, bulky items will need to be scheduled for an exchange or pickup. For smaller items, you may be instructed to send the item back. Please repackage the item including all original parts, packing material, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of damaged merchandise could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items MUST not have any damage and must not have been used.
- Include a copy of the original Invoice in the package with your RMA #, and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item, or a replacement sent out.
- For smaller items that will be sent back by mail, we will send you a prepaid return label that you can attach to the package which must be shipped back to us immediately by drop off at the nearest post office to you. If you do not return the item back to us within 15 days of first notifying us, your RMA will no longer be valid.
- We will contact you once we receive your return. Should you have any questions during the RMA process, please email us at email@example.com.
1. If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued by DC Business Solutions when the returned item has been received in satisfactory and unused condition. Refunds will be processed within 10 business days once we receive the item(s) back from the original customer. Refunds will be applied directly to the method that was used to make the purchase. Refunds will ONLY be given at our discretion. Items returned for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee. (Items that qualify for a refund must be approved by us before the product is returned. If the product falls under a category that is on our unapproved return list due to sanitary reasons, those products cannot be returned for any reason, regardless if the product is unused).
2. Usually refunds can take up to 5 business days to completely process after the refund has been initiated. If you have any questions regarding our return/refund process, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.